Name:
Location: salem, Massachusetts, United States

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween

Pheewww!! The Halloween season is over!

We weren't as busy this year as I'd liked, but we had many sales, none-the-less.

Let me explain: fifteen years ago my hubbie and I hooked up with John Flaherty of the Fool's Mansion to hold an Art Exhibit in his store, the now defunkt O'Flaherty's on central Street. Remember?

The Terror Fantasies Supernatural Art Show evolved through many permutations over the years, but since I bought the Art Corner, Chuck and I decided it was time to go out on our own.

We did.

We had an exhibit at the store and received many well-wishes. We had tourists and long-time customers stop by. It was fun.

Next year, we'll turn up the fire and do more advertising and marketing and kick up the visual "appeal" of the outside of the building to attraction attention.

Please feel free to make suggestions on how we can improve and market next Halloween's Event!

Wendy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home