Name:
Location: salem, Massachusetts, United States

Sunday, February 05, 2006

WFNX Radio Spots

Hi!

I don't normally listen to the radio, though the store is advertised there. Today, I listened quite a bit, as I was cleaning my birds' cages and had the Jazz Brunch on for the duration, just to keep the birds quiet. They like the music. We pay to sponser the Jazz Brunch.

But today, the ad came on just after, during the regular Sunday programing. Then, we went antiquing, then to a friend's birthday party, then home again, jiggitey, jig!

The radio was still on, to sooth the birds' boisterous tempers and entertain them, and I heard the ad again! Then again and AGAIN! During One in Ten and Boston Product.

How cool is that?

Wendy
The ART Corner
264 Washington Street
Salem, Ma 01970
978-745-9524

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home